We are now on Peak Season Rates for green fees. $48 from 7 am to 7:59 am for 18 holes. $58 for regular 18. After 2 pm $48 and after 4pm $30. For just 9 holes are $35 and after 4pm $25. Junior rate for 18 is $20.
2 person power cart $40, one person cart $30.
Covid Update, August 31
– Provincial Step 3 Guidelines are in place. We are scheduled to enter Step 4 on
September 7, but given the current rate of Covid infections this is highly unlikely, and
the possibility of a roll-back in restrictions may occur.
– Masks must be worn in the Clubhouse, Pro-shop, and Board office.
– Masks must be worn in the restaurant and patio until seated.
– We continue to encourage social distancing and therefore the “10 minute rule” for
arrival and spacing at the Clubhouse, 1st tee and Practice green continues.
– Ball lifters on flag sticks have been returned by popular demand. Flag sticks may be
removed or not according to the new rules of golf.
– Tee time intervals will remain at 9 minutes.
– The practice green is limited to the on deck group, maximum 4.
– The upper practice area is still limited to 4 people at one time.
– Canteen on the Green seating, including the Patio is under control of the
Restauranteur. Please follow staff direction. The patio area is limited to four persons
per table, no exceptions.
– Effective September 13, proof of initial vaccination will be required for entry into the
Clubhouse including the Canteen, Pro shop and Board Office. Full vaccination
mandated by October 24.
– All Clubhouse employees and contracted staff will be required to have vaccination
status as above.
– We urge all members and patrons of Mount Brenton to become fully vaccinated,
which under current protocols can be accomplished in four weeks. Failure to do so
may impact your future ability to play golf at Mount Brenton as part of provincial
mandated restrictions on sports activities.
Leagues for 2021 season.
Ladies Bronze League is Mondays from 2:57 pm to 3:45 pm
The Tuesday mixed nine and dine 2-Ball will start Tuesday, July 20. Participants will tee off time at 5:30 with a shot gun start.
Please email Jacquie and Fred at email@example.com to register.
Sign up will be at 5:00 pm and the cost is still $2.00 per person.
Our Senior Men’s League is starting this Wednesday, July 14, 8:03 am to 10 am. Please check out the Senior Men’s page for all the info.
18 Hole Ladies League on Thursdays 8:57 am to 10:09 am.
Sunday Men’s League is 8:03 am to 8:48 am. Sign up by noon Tuesday on sheet in clubhouse downstairs. $5 per Sunday
The Golf Course
Created in 1948, the par 71/73 Mount Brenton Golf Course is located in the scenic, historic town of Chemainus. With shaded fairways flanked by towering firs, the course also features willow, hemlock, maple, scotch and ponderosa pine, sequoia, cedar, dogwood and giant cottonwood. A challenge for every level of golfer, there are plenty of creeks to hurdle and ponds to circumvent. Maintained by an excellent grounds crew the fairways are lush, the greens are true and the sand is deep. An extensive drainage system also makes Mount Brenton one of the most playable golf courses year round on Vancouver Island. Book a tee time today and come and see for yourself.
Canteen on the Green is now open for business. 250 324 0577. Chef Julie wants to thank members for their support during the Canteen’s start up and staff training period. Oh yes, and the current Covid crisis. She adds that the takeout sandwich containers have arrived, so if you are making the turn, or want a sandwich to take out on the course because you are hungry and/or running late, call the Canteen and order ahead.
Sandwiches are $7.95 (and look great). You can choose from egg salad, smoked turkey and cheese as well as ham and cheese.
All prices include tax
We are now on Peak Season Rates for green fee guests. $58 for regular 18 $48 for member guest and reciprocal guest. After 2 pm $48 and after 4pm $30. 9 holes are $35 and after 4pm $25.
18 hole power cart rental – $40 for 2 person. $30 for one person.